Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

MemoPad

I installed the new v5 upgrade to my Storm 1 without any issues except there is no MemoPad application.   Is this normal? Is there an app that I can download.

Solutions: 6,094
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: MemoPad

Look for it in your Applications folder.

Also, check Options > Applications, do you see it listed there?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

It is not in either place.   Any suggestions?

Contributor
My Device: Storm II 9550 O/S 5.0.0.607

Click on your desktop manager, and connect your phone to your computer. Then click on the application loader icon. At this point you will see add or remove programs on the left hand side of the screen. Click start button. The application loader will read the applications on your device, and then a screen called device application selection will appear. Scroll down this screen, until you see Memo Pad. At this point, click on the box on the left hand side. You will then see in the middle of the screen under the action column the word install has appeared. Click on next button at the bottom of the screen on the right hand side, and the application loader will re-install Memo Pad on your phone. I hope this will resolve your problem.

New Contributor
My Device: 9700

it doesn't appear in the list; frustrating