Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

New Contributor
chasvs
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Missing the lightning bolt theme on my Storm. Can someone tell me how to get it?

[ Edited ]

I've got it, but can't find a link to where I found it...  If you want a copy PM me and I'll e-mail you a copy of it.

( I see someone has posted alink to it so kindly disregard this post)  Anybody know how I can Delete this?  I only see and edit feature.... 

Message Edited by chasvs on 12-30-2008 03:14 PM
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dmarks83

Re: Missing the lightning bolt theme on my Storm. Can someone tell me how to get it?

There is also some nice wallpapers at Blackberry Storm Wallpapers. They also have a themes sectionwhich says they will be updating as soon as some are released. They also have some links to some pretty smart games.

Dan The Man (Blackberry Storm Addict)

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
QueenieBeanie

I had a battery problem yesterday with my Storm so I went to my local Verizon store. While I was there I asked the tech if they had an answer for why the Storm Wallpaper was taken off the phone. He said that Verizon yanked it because it was an animated GIF and it was eating the resources on the phone up every time it cycled through. Too bad because it sounded really cool with lightning and rain going on.

Sue

Please use plain text.