Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

dakota_doc
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Multiple Issues with Blackberry Storm

dont feel bad i'm on my 3rd storm and when i called today they said well we'll send you another phone that'll fix your problem well the problem didnt start till now that i loaded the new update and its very bad and i drop calls all the time and my touch screen only works when it wants to i have the ins. on my plan and i'm pretty sure all they've doen so far is sent me used phones and now they want to send me a 4th one and the guy said well we could update yuor one line and i'll give you an extra 50.00 off what ever you get well thats helpfull but the line that can be upgraded is my wifes and she wants a new phone and i want one that works lol go figure corprate america always helpful not well i have to say this will be my last blackberry the way they work doesnt help me at all time to go back to regular cell phone and a pda

Please use plain text.
chicagogyrl25
My Device: blackberry storm

Re: Multiple Issues with Blackberry Storm

I know exactly what you mean. I purchased the Storm and 3 months later I had the same problem with it. I got a replacement in August and it crashed on me a couple of days ago after doing the same thing the other one was doing. When I went to get another replacement I was told that they had never heard of anyone else having that problem with the phone.  And to top it off, I lost over 100 contacts. All I got was a "sorry" but I asked how many times I have to replace the phone before I get a totally different one. It has to be within 90 days and "legitimately" broken. That's some BS if you ask me.

Please use plain text.