Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

rzqwithz
My Device: 9550

My Host Routing Table is empty

hello guys, im still new here, i found a problem with my storm, i have read about the host routing table on the bold forum, but i dont think there's one here in the storm forum.

so i would like to ask the admin or anyone that can help me, because i have just arrived in abu dhabi, and i bought the DU sim card and i already activated the Blackberry package, and the blackberry logo on the signal is not there, but i can do whatsapp and and can browse without problem, but the twitter for blackberry and BBM are not working.

i have been searching for the solution and i have also contacted the customer service of my carier and they told me to register from host routing table, and it didnt fixed it, so i went and search the internet for a solution, and i found that the problem is from my device, and from what i read in the Bold Forum i need to ask for assistance from the blackberry support, so please anyone if you could help me, its really frustrating, because i cant contact my family through bbm

thank you so much i'll be checking the forum regularly to find any solution

Retired
hatchback
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: My Host Routing Table is empty

Hey rzqwithz,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

This issue may be caused if the wireless service provider has not correctly provisioned the BlackBerry smartphone for BlackBerry data services. Please see here: 

Unable to receive service books and no entries are displayed on the Host Routing Table on the BlackBerry smartphone http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/KB12287

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!