Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

New Contributor
chenloo
My Device: Storm 9530
My Carrier: AT&T

My Number to change the phone number

I click on icon show the phone from menu screen . It took me to the screen  make a call. I selected Dailing Pad and top of that disply "My Number".  Question how can change the phone number so it show proper phone number? Right now it showing old phone number. Is it some precedure or code number. So I can do to disply the proper number? respond ASAP do appreciate Brandon

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: My Number to change the phone number

Go to Options/Settings. Go to Sim Card (might be in advanced settings) and you can edit your number in there.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

If that doesn't work then do this:

with the cell connection turned on,
- go to the dial pad, enter ##000000 and hit the dial button
- this will bring up a config screen
- hit the delete button to remove the number in the "Mobile Directory Number" field at the top, and replace it with your cell number with no 1 or dashes
- hit the menu button and select save
- the phone will reset and you can now log in once the phone reboots
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
chenloo
My Device: Storm 9530
My Carrier: AT&T

thank you for the help problem is resolve. I do appreciate it and Thank You

God bless

regards

Brandon Lee

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

What was the solution?
Please use plain text.