Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

Contributor
gotStormed
My Device: Not Specified

My Storm Issues

I have the SIM Card Rejected sentence but will call Verizon to get that fixed. It usually comes on after I get out of a tunnel or someplace where I don't have a signal. If I turn the phone off, it'll go away but why should I have to keep doing that.

I have occasional looping problems on the main screen, the Messages function and MSN Messenger when scrolling up and down.. I usually get this fixed by turning the phone off or switching functions.. very annoying.

I have had the wrong caller ID pop up when receiving an incoming call.

Now my camera's Whiteboard function isn't working properly. It'll take the picture in color mode or sometimes the screen will be entirely white and the picture won't save. I turned the phone off and even took the battery out to reboot but the problem still occurs. Does anyone else have this problem?

These are my main issues. I'm gonna stick with the Storm because I like the email and messenger functions. Of course I would love to be able to turn off the camera shutter sound, have better clarity and color on the pictures (is it really 3.2 mp?), maybe add a trackball, and even add wifi. Gosh, if a device had all of this, it would really take the smartphone world by STORM. Let's see what the next version looks like but I hope I get my problems fixed in the interim.

Please use plain text.