Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

Trusted Contributor
My Device: playbook 16g,32g, 64g (use this every day still), 2-z10's, Passport
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Need help with Storm 9530 Uncaught exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

unloaded and reloaded app world and my duaghter's phone now works great.  I did have to delete from the desktop then reload. Hope all this helps everyone.

New Contributor
My Device: Storm 9530
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Need help with Storm 9530 Uncaught exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

Hi everyone!

I did it too, I deleted and installed again, and now is working just perfectly.

Try it.

Happy Holidays!!!

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Just found the cure!!! :Clap:

Using the browser on my 9530, went to http://www.blackberry.com/appworld and downloaded the latest version of app world.  Didn't remove the old software and just said yes to download new verson.

Had to reboot after and when I went into app world it asked for email address and password and that was it!

Hallehluhia  :Angel:

Good luck to you all.  Hope you have all found this already!

Karston
My Device: Verizon storm9530
My Carrier: student

Am Richard. I have blackberry storm 9530. I can install apps on my device, when I try to install from the internet the feedback I receive is Error: invalid manifest or application descriptor
The" MIDlet-Vendor" attribute is missing. When I try from the BBapp word too it gives me the same feedback please help.