Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

Contributor
ChrisPDR
My Device: Storm 9530
Accepted Solution

Negrabella25 won't Reply

Well my problem is that the fact that ive been requesting help from negrabella25 but she wont help me. Is she ignoring me????

Thanks,
ChrisPDR
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Negrabella25 won't Reply

Nobody here works for BlackBerry. Negrabella25, just like everyone else here is just another BB user just like you and me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ChrisPDR
My Device: Storm 9530

Yeh I know but nobody else was going to help me that night.
Thanks,
ChrisPDR
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

A forum is not the place to expect "immediate" help. While there are plenty who frequent it and help often you can't expect answers within minutes. Typically 24 hours should pass before you get upset about not being answered on a forum.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.