Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

Joker1One
My Carrier: Verizon

New Blackberry Storm 3 & 4

Has anyone heard anything about the upcoming Storm 3 & 4? Will there be an increase to removable storage to 64GB or what have you? And, better/ faster internet capabilities?

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,755

Re: New Blackberry Storm 3 & 4

I've heard there could be a Storm3 with increased app memory (512mb) and a few other enhancements. But it's all rumor and speculation, nothing has been announced or confirmed.

Joker1One wrote:

And, better/ faster internet capabilities?

That would be deteremined by service provider capabilities, and then tweaking the device hardware to include any additional radio bands to accomodate the same.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Contributor
SFObrien
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

JSanders wrote:

I've heard there could be a Storm3 with increased app memory (512mb) and a few other enhancements. But it's all rumor and speculation, nothing has been announced or confirmed.

Joker1One wrote:

And, better/ faster internet capabilities?

That would be deteremined by service provider capabilities, and then tweaking the device hardware to include any additional radio bands to accomodate the same.

VZW has dropped plans for this according to Internet rumor.  My question is how can you drop a device that nobody has officially said exists?

Steve
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Raelic
My Carrier: Rogers

SFObrien wrote:

VZW has dropped plans for this according to Internet rumor.  My question is how can you drop a device that nobody has officially said exists?

Precisely!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1). Please thank those who help you by clicking the Like Button beside the 'Reply' button.
2). If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution" on the correct post!
3). Remember to have fun! We are all in this together!
4). Follow me on Follow Raelic1337 on Twitter

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,755

Raelic wrote:

SFObrien wrote:

Precisely!

And that confirms my words in my post, "it's all rumor and speculation". :smileyhappy:

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.