Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

ScottsStorm
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Newbie Needs Help

I just bought a Blackberry Storm. I love this phone with the exception of one thing. Whenever I Place or answer a call, my face hits the mute button and mutes my call. Can anyone help me with this???

Scott

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
highrange101
My Device: VZW Storm 9530 OS. 4.7.0.148

Re: Newbie Needs Help

Use the BB app store and search for "StormSlider"  it is free and will lock your phone from the Cheek Press
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to resolve your thread.
Put the check mark in the green box that contained your answer!
Please click Kudo's for those who provided help. Thanks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
Pauliwood
My Device: Storm 9530

[ Edited ]

Storm Slider works, although I've found that it sometimes does not load.

You can also try TalkLock, which costs only $2.99 from the App Store.

I'm going to try that in the near future. 
Message Edited by Pauliwood on 06-02-2009 07:19 PM
Please use plain text.
givemeaclue
My Device: Not Specified

I have the storm slider, but do you know how to put a photo in place of the blackberry sign. Also do you know how to put it on so it will automatically lock after a certain time? Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
NotSuperman
My Device: Blackberry Storm

Another easier solution that I've found is to push the button to bring up the keypad. 
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
Pauliwood
My Device: Storm 9530

givemeaclue wrote:
I have the storm slider, but do you know how to put a photo in place of the blackberry sign. Also do you know how to put it on so it will automatically lock after a certain time? Thanks.
If Stormslider loads, it should come up right after your phone call connects. If you need to disable to access your number pad for voicemail, or to get through 52 menus of customer service to reach a live person, you can enable it by hitting the Blackberry button, and it should be listed in your options there.
 I don't believe there is a setting to change the time from when it enables itself after your call connects. 

Please use plain text.