Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

Contributor
ChrisPDR
My Device: Storm 9530

Re: Power Issues w/ Storm 9530

U will be available until Tuesday or you won't be back until Tuesday?
Thanks,
ChrisPDR
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Please be aware that those posting here with help do NOT work for BlackBerry. We're all just BB users just like yourself who like helping others with their BB issues. I've no idea who Negrabella25 is as she just registered here a week ago.

As for the 9530 problem, that device is quite old and it may just be dead after so many years. If you can't get the OS to reload or get it to boot up it's hardly worth the time spent on it. It's possible the battery is no good and, even replacing the battery probably isn't worth the money spent.

That said, try this utility to see if you can wipe the device and get it to boot up with white screen and an error 507:

http://www.blackberryforums.com/attachments/rim-software/19475d1318636583-jl_cmder-jl_cmder-v1.9.4.z...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
ChrisPDR
My Device: Storm 9530

That's why happened, I wipes the software and I just reloaded it and now my phone works.
Thanks,
ChrisPDR