Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

Contributor
My Device: Storm 9530
Accepted Solution

Power Issues w/ Storm 9530

URGENT, PLEASE READ! The Same thing happened to me, I would plug it in to the wall after it completley died and th red light in the corner turned on, static, for about 20 seconds and then the light would go off and nothing happened. I tried to unplug it and plug it back in about 10 times and still nothing happened. And then i plugged it in again and let it sit fo r 30 minutes and syill it didn't do anything. Then I plugged it into my laptop and the red light was static for about 10 seconds and then the light went off and dissconnected it and reconnected itself, and gave me the charging icon in the middle of the screen. It still hasn't gone away and when i unplug it, it still won't turn on nor while conneted to my laptop. This is frusturating and it would be nice if someone could reply ASAP.

Thanks,
ChrisPDR
Regular Contributor
My Device: Z10

Re: Power Issues w/ Storm 9530

What is your two question ?
If it helped you, click like.
If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved.
Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Good luck and let us know!
Contributor

What''s that supposed to mean?..
Thanks,
ChrisPDR
Regular Contributor

What is your two question you have ?

You send a private message. That yo have two question, you need help.
If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved.
Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Contributor

Well first it would be nice if you replied to this issue first. My SECOND question is the subject of Battery Power. I want to know how to turn the Storm 9530 on.
Thanks,
ChrisPDR
Regular Contributor

Have you try a new & charge battery ChrisPDR ?

Download & Install BlackBerry Desktop Software:
http://us.blackberry.com/software/desktop.html.

Connect device to it, please advise what happens.

You have done the important to left it charge for 30 minutes & it still is not powering on.

Thank You.

Contributor

It cannot connect to my phone because either it's booting up or charging or something and now every onc e in a while on the blackberrys screen appears what seems to be a loading cricle and then it goes away and just disconnects and reconnects to my computer. I just uninstalled it because ive lost faith in it. What does a blinking red light mean?

Thanks,
ChrisPDR
Regular Contributor

Thank you for the respond in order to do the steps that follow, you will need to install the BlackBerry Desktop Software.

Step 1. Download the device OS from your carrier site.

Step 2. Instal BlackBerry desktop Software.

Step 3. Take out the Battery from the device in order to connect it to the BlackBerry Desktop Software > click on repair > update now > wen you get a pop yellow or orange screen asking you to receive information un-check > put the battery in > click install.

Contributor

I'm going to charge it overnight and see what happens and ill get back to you in the am.
Thanks,
ChrisPDR
Regular Contributor

I will be back until Tuesday.

Have a nice weekend