Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

New Contributor
My Device: 9520
My Carrier: Maxis

Problems with 9520

[ Edited ]

In year 2012, I bought a new 9520 and have the following problem.

1) If app not close, the phone getting HOT. I think the heat I can keep warm my baby milk.

2) The battery cannot up for 8 hours. If talk 10 minutes 5 times a day, the battery drain within 3 hours.

3) The startup time takes more than 1 minute... my godness....

I'm very happy today because Blackberry 3rd quarter sales DOWN 46% compare to 2nd quarter sales 2013.

Highlighted
Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Q10 (OS 10.3.1.2726)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: Problems with 9520

Hey that such King4891

First battery performance depends on the use you give to equipment and applications that they are running in the foreground and background.

If you want to last a little low on power performance also shine as the second screen options.

The start time also depends on the amount of applications you have like I said ... recalls that the system must read each component of OS to turn on normally and without error.

Regards...

Kudos ** Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions ** Can
Accept as Solution to ** Comments **

@gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Veteran I Gutijose14