Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

Forums Advisor I
kentonvannatten
My Device: Storm2 (9550)
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Problems with BlackBerry Storm Touch Screen. Can anyone help?

This is why I stopped purchasing things on ebay.  

It seems to me (based on his first response to your initial question) that he *did* know that there was possibly something wrong with the phone.  His response has undertones of guilt based on how defensive he is being.  Also, the fact that he had a whole scenario for you to unload it yourself sounds like that's exactly what he did.  

As far as leaving negative feedback, the last time I had an issue with an item that I bought on ebay - it took an exceptionally long time to ship and the seller wasn't very communicative - I left negative feedback saying basically that.  You know, because when I buy something from a total stranger, I'd appreciate them contacting me to let me know when it was going to ship and respond to my questions.  After I left the negative feedback, he reciprocated with negative feedback for me.  The reason?  "difficult customer" 

That's when I boycotted ebay.  Sorry for the tangent and your possible issues with your device.  Perhaps you could take it to your local mobile phone reseller and at least let them take a look at it.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
PhenomenalAJS
My Device: Storm 9530
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Problems with BlackBerry Storm Touch Screen. Can anyone help?

Actually, I got an idea from having a repair guy look at it.  I may get a replacement screen that comes with the tool.  I have a feeling that could solve the problem.

Please use plain text.