Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

Contributor
drummerman2008
My Device: Storm 9550

Storm 3

I been hearing there is going to be a storm 3 if there is then they need to have a dual camera like the Iphone. If they ever want to keep up and compete against apple if they do these then blackberry will be on top as well and I think blackberry really needs to have these dual camera like the Iphone.

New Contributor
ChrishJhonEx
My Device: Blackberry Storm 9500 Unlocked

Re: Storm 3

Yes dual camera feature will be awesome. i also suggest this feature.

Contributor
Philip_Erwin
My Device: Not Specified

Flash and descent internet please. There's a good chap :smileyvery-happy:

Contributor
drummerman2008
My Device: Storm 9550

Come on rim add dual camaera so blackberry user can have video conversations to.

New Contributor
Alteria
My Device: 9530 Storm

I really hope there will be a storm 3. RIM is always out of date with their phones. If RIM doesn't release a storm 3 that can complete with the IPHONE or Droid I will have to stop using blackberries. I love the storm series, but it would be nice to compete with coworkers that have other devices.

Contributor
J_Klass
My Device: Storm 2 9520

I would like to see RIM tackle the size of the new storm handsets. I am praying that any new storm released is thinner than the current model. I think that if RIM make the storm 3 live up to what it should do (i.e camera, connectivity apps) then it will regain most of its costumers lost to the competitors. If the storm 3 ticks all my boxes I'll remain a bb fan forever :smileyhappy:

Contributor
SFObrien
My Device: Storm 2

New Contributor
Alteria
My Device: 9530 Storm

You can't always trust what is posted. There are also rumors that there will be no storm 3. I do not care about a thinner phone, I would prefer a blackberry that is competitive and second of all, a storm that is competitive with the IPhone and the Androids.