Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

New Contributor
flippercowboy
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Storm 507 error

Hi, my new storm has a 507 error that I read is a OS problem. I have tryed the desktop manager to reinstall the OS but it wont let me upgrade. It says i have the latest software. I assume that if i can find the right OS i can just go ahead and load it on but my problem is that when i look for it the storm isn't listed. any one got any ideas?
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Storm 507 error

The Storm OS seems to only be available via online update.  At this point, I'd contact your carrier.  They may have to replace it since the OS isn't yet available for download and manual install. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
flippercowboy
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Storm 507 error

Thanks, i thought that would be the case. bummer though as all the other o/s are available