Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Synch calendar and contacts with TimeMatters 9.0

I have TimeMatters 9.0 and am able to synchronize with blackberry storm but the calendar and contact data do not load in the BB calendar and contact list.  The blackberry creates applications for TimeMatters calendar and contacts.  
New Contributor

Re: Synch calendar and contacts with TimeMatters 9.0

I just purchased the Storm and have the same problem.  A synch will load Time Matters contacts into Applications; however, although it says it synchs the calender, the TM application shows as empty.  Time Matters does not synch to the Storm's calender or contacts.  If I cannot get that fixed, I will have to either return the Storm and continue with my old Treo 650, or I can keep the Treo and just use it for the calendar and contact synch - which seems a move in the wrong direction, since I would not be carrying two items instead of one.

I tried synching Time Matters with Outlook so that could synch with the Storm, but I was unsuccessful with those results. 

Have you heard anything else since your original post?

Thanks.

New Contributor

I synch Time Matters to outlook thru the Time Matters synch.  Then I use Blackberry synch with Outlook to get calendar and contacts synched to my Storm.  Somewhat time consuming.  I have the same problem as you as I have a Treo 755p.  I bought the new Time Matters 9.0 hoping problem would be resolved.  I wish someone at Time Matters and Blackberry would work on this as I have expended lots of money on Time Matters 9.0 and Storm.
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

If you are doing a hard sync of your Storm/BlackBerry to Time Matters it will create Time Matters Apps on your phone which can be synced with TM.  If you are syncing TM & Storm via MS Outlook or MS Exchange, it will sync directly with your device's native calendar calendar & contact list.  It also has the ability to sync Tasks/ToDos this way as well.

If you are wanting to access all of your information remotely via your mobile device, some Time Matters consultants have developed a 3rd party app that will allow you to access all of your info via the web.

http://www.otb-consulting.com/content/view/191/320/