If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

Contributor
missippi
My Device: Not Specified

Syncing Google calendar

I used the google sync application to get my (personal) calendar and contacts sync on my phone with gmail.  My question now is does anyone know if I can sync more then one google calendar and contacts  (work).  I am not finding where I add another acct to sync app.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
johnrobbfl
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Syncing Google calendar

Hi - I've been using the Google Calendar Sync for about 4 weeks now and it works great.  In Outlook it will only sync with your main calendar, even though you can create multiples in Outlook.  As far as contacts go, the Storm will sync with the contacts associated with your Gmail account which doesn't actually sync with your Outlook contacts.  You must export your Outlook contacts to a .csv file and then import to Gmail and then they will sync with the Storm.  You could import multiple .csv files into Gmail to include multiple contact lists from multiple sources.  Since the contacts don't actually "sync" with Outlook the contact sync part is less than perfect but the calendar part works great.
Please use plain text.