Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

Regular Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Talk Lock glitch

I installed talk lock last week and it seemed to work ok.  No memory issues or anything like that.  But then I noticed whenever I was on a call that lasted several minutes or more the talk lock deactivated and went to speakerphone.  After it happened a couple of times I made sure I didn't accidentally slide the phone across my check or anything.  Does anyone know if talk lock has a timeout feathure?
Contributor

Re: Talk Lock glitch

i too have the issue --- i normaly just keep looking at my phone every few min to make sure it is not off..
New Contributor

I have found the CellAvant Talk Lock to be absolutely fabulous and a must-have!

However, I agree with you that it seems to disappear/deactivate at random times - so it pays to double check on occasion.  It also does not activate if a call is initiated in the car and gets picked up by the blue tooth audio system (which is only problematic if I park, get out of the car and want to continue talking on the handheld).  Finally, I haven't been able to figure out if there is a way of re-activating it after unlocking to, say punch in a few numbers on the key pad...

I will keep my eyes on the CellAvant website - perhaps they will issue a more full featured version?

Trusted Contributor

When did you get the talk lock? i think there might of been an update since the first release....

" if you can't weather a storm, then you shouldn't have one"
Contributor
My Device: Storm 9530

I'm using STORMLOCK. It's 1.95 but well worth it. No horrible add's all over the place, Very clean interface.
Regular Contributor

I just got it last week so it should be pretty current.  To lock it you hit the BB buttom and there is an option to relock the screen.
New Contributor

im using storklock too so far its been great
Forums Advisor I
My Device: Storm2 (9550)

BrianW2007 wrote:
I'm using STORMLOCK. It's 1.95 but well worth it. No horrible add's all over the place, Very clean interface.

There are no ads when TalkLock is active either... or are you talking about their website?