If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

udacool
My Device: Storm 9520
My Carrier: Vodafone

Twitter Problem

I got a problem with my twitter on BB Storm 9520. The problem is, I can't access the '@' / interaction button. I also follow the direction given by @BlackBerrryHelp but, it still not working. Furthermore, I do restart my BB, delete and reinstall the twitter but the problem still there. Please help, I appreciate it.

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
pkcable
My Device: Z30/Xperia Z Ultra
My Carrier: Verizon/T-Mobile

Re: Twitter Problem

Are you getting any kind of error message, or the program just won't open up that section and show you the messages?

Rich C (PKcable)
From Crackberry.com

If I have been helpful please click like! Use the Thumbs up icon below this message. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
udacool
My Device: Storm 9520
My Carrier: Vodafone

No, I didn't get any message of error. i just click on that button but nothing happen. However, I also look at the log and it says something; Illegal Argument Exception.

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
pkcable
My Device: Z30/Xperia Z Ultra
My Carrier: Verizon/T-Mobile

Not the most idea solution, but perhaps you could try another twitter client Tweetcaster, or Ubersocial.  Or SocialScope if you can get an invite.  :smileyhappy:

Rich C (PKcable)
From Crackberry.com

If I have been helpful please click like! Use the Thumbs up icon below this message. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.