Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

udacool
My Device: Storm 9520

Twitter Problem

I got a problem with my twitter on BB Storm 9520. The problem is, I can't access the '@' / interaction button. I also follow the direction given by @BlackBerrryHelp but, it still not working. Furthermore, I do restart my BB, delete and reinstall the twitter but the problem still there. Please help, I appreciate it.

Super Contributor
pkcable
My Device: Z30/Xperia Z Ultra

Re: Twitter Problem

Are you getting any kind of error message, or the program just won't open up that section and show you the messages?

Rich C (PKcable)
From Crackberry.com

If I have been helpful please click like! Use the Thumbs up icon below this message. :smileyhappy:
udacool
My Device: Storm 9520

No, I didn't get any message of error. i just click on that button but nothing happen. However, I also look at the log and it says something; Illegal Argument Exception.

Super Contributor
pkcable
My Device: Z30/Xperia Z Ultra

Not the most idea solution, but perhaps you could try another twitter client Tweetcaster, or Ubersocial.  Or SocialScope if you can get an invite.  :smileyhappy:

Rich C (PKcable)
From Crackberry.com

If I have been helpful please click like! Use the Thumbs up icon below this message. :smileyhappy: