Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

My Device: storm 91550
My Carrier: lime

URGENT HELP!!!!!!!!

i really need help and fast.

I was downloading some music on my phone from ares. I hooked it up to the computer via USB. Later on when i was looing for the song, my phone had no music at all it was empty. when i went to my pictures file it was empty all my pics were gone. I immediately removed the battery and when it came on still no pics. i went back unto the computer hooked it up and i saw the pics were saved to my pc the music appeared to be on my media card and phone but on my blackberry device i just couldnt find them. I downloaded blackberry desktop manager software i backed up the phone synced music and pics and up to now i can't find them on the phone. I formatted the media card and device memory it still didn't help, I wiped the media card still didn't solve the problem. I've searched for many solutions online now of the seem to help. when i hook up phone to the computer via USB the phone and sd card open up as drives and i just used to drag the music files from the computer to the phone. The sd card opens as drive or disk j and it says that it has a problem. i click scan drive and solve problem but the problem doesnt seem to be resolved. Please give me any source of help i am really desperate you all are my only chance.

Forums Advisor II
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 - BlackBerry Bold 9930 - BlackBerry Torch 9850 -
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless USA

Re: URGENT HELP!!!!!!!!

Seems like you may have corrupted the device software. Reloading the software by clicking update on the blackberry desktop software usually helps. If no other update is avalible, use another version.

1. If a post has helped you, show your appreciation by clicking the like button at the bottom of the message box.

2. If a post has solved your question, please click accept as solution to verify your question has been solved.

1. If a post has helped you, show your appreciation by clicking Like at the bottom of the message box.
2. If a post has solved your question, please click ''accept as solution'' to verify your question has been solved.