Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

Visitor
ratridian
My Device: Storm 9550
My Carrier: Telkomsel

Uncaught Exception : Applicatioin net_rim_bb_messaging_app(88) is not responding; process terminated

Hi!!

I have some troubles in my device, Storm 9550.

I can't receive and reply messages (SMS, BBM, and email) and also have difficulties in accessing Twitter and Facebook. 

I've tried to put the battery out of the device for times, but it doesn't work at all. 

I got this on my device : "Uncaught exception; index 19 >= 19"

I click OK, and then I got this : "Uncaught exception: Application net_rim_bb_messaging_app(88) is not respponding; process terminated"

What should I do to fix those problems??

Thank's before..

Regards,

Ratri

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: Uncaught Exception : Applicatioin net_rim_bb_messaging_app(88) is not responding; process terminated

Please reboot the phone once more by removing the battery and putting it back then go to Messages, press Menu, then choose Options, Inbox Management and untick the email from being shown on the inbox. If you will do this, you can have a separate icon for email. If this doesn't work, please also remove the facebook and twitter message intrgration by going to their respective Options. DOn't forget to reboot the phone again after this.

Ron
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
lendrema
My Device: BB 9550
My Carrier: vodacom south africa

Re: Uncaught Exception : Applicatioin net_rim_bb_messaging_app(88) is not responding; process terminated

Hi,

I also had the same error message two days ago and followed your instructions above. Yes, after rebooting, I don't have the error message anymore but I still don't have access to BIS

Please use plain text.