Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

Forums Advisor III
jeff1974w
My Device: STORM 9530 on VERIZON 552 kbps

VERIZON 9530 STORM USERS PLEASE READ!

[ Edited ]

If you are having issues with you blackberry storm please please please call Verizon technical blackberry support!

I spent a hour with them on the phone discussing my issues with the storm, and she said that they have no record of such issues.  I told her that on the support forums, these issues are very will known, she replied "well no one is calling us"!

SO IF YOU ARE HAVING ISSUES EITHER HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE PLEASE CALL AND SPEAK TO VERIZON BLACKBERRY TECHNICAL SUPPORT!

Also, keep posting your problems on here, but please also report them to Verizon!!!

Message Edited by jeff1974w on 12-16-2008 11:03 AM

If I or another member have helped, be sure to click the KUDOS!!!

If your issue has been solved, please resolve this thread by marking the post which solved it for you!

4.7.0.122,SLACKER, FaceDial,Poynt, Myspace, Weather Midlet, You Tube, Tiltris, logMaid, Youmail

http://www.rimblackberrystorm.webs.com

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,957
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: VERIZON 9530 STORM USERS PLEASE READ!

As long as we all call the same CSR, that would be good.

They know there are problems hence their rushing out the first OS upgrade.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
jeff1974w
My Device: STORM 9530 on VERIZON 552 kbps

well, rim techs are there today and the rest of the week.  every problem is being logged and addressed!

If I or another member have helped, be sure to click the KUDOS!!!

If your issue has been solved, please resolve this thread by marking the post which solved it for you!

4.7.0.122,SLACKER, FaceDial,Poynt, Myspace, Weather Midlet, You Tube, Tiltris, logMaid, Youmail

http://www.rimblackberrystorm.webs.com

Please use plain text.
JSanders

Oh, ok, RIM techs are are there. Where?

You do know Verizon has multiple call centers in and our of the USA, and thousands of CSRs working for them. Every problem is always logged. It is whether the issues are addressed-- is the question.

Believe me, VZW and RIM know there are issues with the Storm. Then there are those of us also, who are having no great issues with the Storm. 

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
powerzamcam
My Device: Not Specified

[ Edited ]

what they don't read their own forums? even if they have checked this section once since launch they'll see. heck, i would think their 'tech workers' would have used a storm themselves by now enough to know what is awesome and what needs some fixin'. i still can't understand how they could release a beta OS to compete. maybe next year i'll be happy with my decision, but now my screen is starting not to click correctly so i'll have to go to verizon.

- sal

- http://www.powerzamcam.com/blog

Message Edited by powerzamcam on 12-16-2008 01:31 PM
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
stonte

Is anyone having issues answering the phone? Mine will ring I will hit answer on either the screen or the phone icon and sometimes after a few seconds or just not answer. It is super frustrating and although I love the phone, it seems ridiculous that at least the phone wont work right. I loved the curve and hope they work all the issues out.

thanks

ALso, where and how do you get movies on the storm? The preview Babylon is very cool but where the heck do you get movies or how do you download them. I would think like itunes Rhapsody would be the place.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
JSanders

Here is a good place for BB vids...

http://videos4blackberry.info/joomla/

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jmalewic

I'm new to BB but not too technology.  I'll be honest I've called Verizon tech support about 10 times in the past week.  A few for issues which were admittedly my fault (i.e... good old user error) and several other times for quirkiness with the Storm or Verizon's services (visual voice mail).  I'll admit that I stumped the techs 3 times with issues I reported but each time they told me they hadn't seen the issues and would research and get back to me.  No kidding - they called back each of the three times for the issues within 2 hours with a resolution.  The last call back was from a RIM person w/the Verizon tech on the line to work through the problems. 

The bottom line is give them a call - they may not have the answer but I've found they really do want to make these units work and keep us as customers.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
stonte

How or where do you get movies?

thx

Please use plain text.
JSanders

scroll up to the 7th post in this thread and read it again.

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.