Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

rgi1959
My Device: Storm II

Voice quality during phone calls

I have not had very good luck with my Storm II since purchasing it last November. I think I am on my 5th replacement. I had so many dropped calls that I had to reinstate my land line. Now for the past 3 months the sound quality during phone calls is HORRIBLE! If the other person is speaking at the same time there is interference and you can't hear anything. Verizon is now suggesting that this is a BB software issue that they are aware of. I can't continue like this! I've been with Verizon for about 10 years, but if this isn't fixed soon, I'm off to ATT and an iPhone! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
SFObrien
My Device: Storm 2

Re: Voice quality during phone calls

If your device is running OS .713 then that is the problem with your voice issue,  VZW is aware of this and has had tons of complaints about it.

I suggest going to previous OS version .607 and the voice issue will go away.  VZW can assist you with this or if you want to try yourself cruise over to CrackBerry and you can find all the info you need there.

Steve
Please use plain text.