Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Which one to get?

[ Edited ]
Hello! I'm a noob to this site, but not to the bb world. I'm presently using a BB 8330 Curve(Verizon), which will be changing to a Storm or the new Tour. Business has me traveling to Colombia and I wanted to know if the Storm and/or 9630 Tour both worked while in Colombia. I checked the RIM website and noticed the Storm listed Colombia as one of the countries on their list, but couldn't find the same for the Tour, which listed a lot more countries. If the 9630 Tour will work while in country I will get that one, since I'm used to the layout of the Curve/Tour as oppose to the Storm(which I like better!). Your help is greatly appreciated.
Message Edited by sleekride on 07-09-2009 08:39 AM
Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Which one to get?

Both phones are quad band phones, meaning that they are world phones, so you should have no problem with either one (both should work equally well in the exact same places)  :smileyhappy:.

So that said, you can pick the phone of your choice, and if that means the Tour, then enjoy your new BlackBerry Tour when you get it!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

New Contributor

Thanks for the info Krypto.
Contributor

sleekride wrote:
Hthe 9630 Tour will work while in country I will get that one, since I'm used to the layout of the Curve/Tour as oppose to the Storm(which I like better!).
Message Edited by sleekride on 07-09-2009 08:39 AM

I say if they both work where you need them to, you should just get the Storm. Although you know the layout of the Curve/Tour, you seem to really want the Storm - you said you like it better. I say get it. There may be a learning curve (no pun intended) with the Storm, but if you have the time before traveling elsewhere, I think the time spent learning the Storm will be worth it n the long run. Of course I am a bit biased - being a Storm owner (and addict). :smileytongue:

Good luck either way (get the Storm). ;-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Blackberry Storm has become a useful business tool, but it doesn't keep my office clean. For that, I turn to an outstanding San Diego janitorial services company.