Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

New Contributor
smillions

Re: Why does it turn itself off!!!!

So my phone has turned itself off 4 times without warning in the space of 20 mins. Why does this keep happening? It has been like this since i got the phone couple days ago. I have a vodafone storm and I am in the caribbean so there are no stores I can go to here to help with this problem. Its becoming really annoying especially when I am trying to log on to msn messenger or facebook and it turns off then i press the power button to restart and it reboots with a white screen and a timer in the middle- Sometimes it reboots itself but most of the time i have to restart it and it takes really long.
Please use plain text.
bortak

Lawall,

my battery life was crappy too, but i let the phone drain completely untill it turned itself off, then charged it over night, i am now getting much better battery life, i also charge the phone every day overnight and i cant complain about the battery anymore.

Please use plain text.
mamc10
My Carrier: Globe

The problem could be its battery or operating system. Try changing the battery of your phone and if it worked well, then your problem would be the operating system. I have the same problem on my blackberry too. You should also take the phone to your local service provider store and ask what's the problem.

Please use plain text.