Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

My Device: POS storm
My Carrier: verizon

bb storm 1 backlight problem!!!!!!!

This is my 6th storm 1. Verizon keeps giving me a new one since they think the backlight turning on and off at will is only an issue with me and no one else. If this is the case I want to be in the guiness book of world records. Everyone they send me does the same friggn thing. It has made me livid at times and a ph should not make a person that mad. But when I try to read a txt or email and the backlight keeps turning on and off at will it sends me to the boil point. This is the last BB I will ever get and don't care if they have the next big thing I will never go back.. I can't believe no one else has this prob and the clowns at rim must be using droids cause no one over there seems to care about any problems with their POS BB's. So I will fix the problem myself. First I will get in my car and drive to denver. When I reach a speed of 70 + mph I will look diligently for a concrete wall and throw the POS out so that it shatters into a million pieces and finally fixes the backlight problem once and for all. Then I will buy me the new Droid X and finally will be able to at least enjoy reading an email or txt in one constant lumination as well as hit the www at record speeds and BB and RIM can RIP.