Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

Visitor
casabin
My Device: storm 9530
My Carrier: mtn

blackberry storm 9530 app error 200 reset on white sreen

hey i was trying to upgrade my os from version 5.0.0.328 platform 4.2.1.28 to 5.0.0.419 platform4.2.0.1.79 the installation wet successfully but when i unpluged to see if my phone works well....it was a disappointment ever. the phone didnt have an icon on it i could not go to the destop. all my apps and third party apps where displayed on the white screen  list..when i tried to open any of the app it dispalys uncaught message it couldnt even switch off..so i tried to down grade it back to version 5.0.0.328.. then app loader couldnt finish the process it just paused... i waited for like 40mins but it wasnt doing any thing so i terminated the process to try again but wen i tried again the phone cannt now connect to the p.c i did a battrey pull but the phone loads and wen it finishes it displays app error 200 reset on a white screen it doesnt even go to the destop..it cant conect to the p.c pliz heeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllppppppppppp

Please use plain text.