Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

Visitor
tiafie
My Device: blackberry storm 9530
My Carrier: verizon wireless

blackberry storm 9530 is not accepting a new os

first my bb started saying JVM error 529 and my friend told me to reload a new os using BBAK when i downloaded the os on my pc and started to load it, the phone turned off and came up back with a white screen saying Reload Software:507 so i followed the steps that i saw in bb community and when i arrived at the last step in application loader to load on the new os it stopped at uploading RAM image for hours and my phone started to blink the red light continuously for hours aswell... idk wat to do so please help me!!:smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
curve8530curve8330
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless USA

Re: blackberry storm 9530 is not accepting a new os

I recommend that you preform a security wipe on the device. Options/Security/Wipe. I also recommend that you do a full back up of your device through BlackBerry desktop software or BlackBerry protect. I think that a wipe will resolve the situation.

1. If a post has helped you, show your appreciation by clicking Like at the bottom of the message box.
2. If a post has solved your question, please click ''accept as solution'' to verify your question has been solved.
Please use plain text.