Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

New Contributor
edwardag
My Device: 9600

changing default sync

I synced my wife's bberry to my desktop, albeit with a different pin, but now my defauly sync is set to her name and I can't sync my own bberry anymore. When I go into where it shows what th default emails, etc are it shows her name but nothing else drops down to change it.
How can I change the default sync back to me?
Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Retired
hmthepirate
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: changing default sync

Hello edwardag and welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

Are you syncing your device with a desktop program, such as Microsoft® Outlook® or your Mac® Address Book, iCal® etc?  

Can you provide a screen shot of where you are seeing this default sync setting?

What version of the BlackBerry® Desktop Software are you using?

Thanks!

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
edwardag
My Device: 9600

Re: changing default sync

Thanks for responding.

I'm using Blackeberry Desktop version  6.0.0.18

Device software 6.0.0 719 

On my Blackberry Bold when I go to Options-Device-Advanced System Settings-Default Services, it has the default placement for my calendar, contact list and messaging. The contact List (SYNC) is set to my wife's email address and I can't change it back to my name. When I click on it there isn;t any drop down to choose another sync name. How do i change that sync name?

I can't get a screen shot but it says that the default is no longer available and it shows my wife's email address. Ilso says to go to default services and try to cgange it there, but is not allowing me to.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Please use plain text.