Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

New Contributor
miniDP15
My Device: Not Specified

delete all pictures?

does anyone know how to delete all pictures at once

thanks

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: delete all pictures?

It's one by one unless you have the pictures stored on a media card. Then you can connect the device to your computer and delete them from your computer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
kingabrons
My Device: Bold
My Carrier: Vodacom

Try this: on your handset: Media, Pictures, Camera Pictures, Blackberry Button and Select, then just click on every picture you would like to delete and when done Blackberry Button again and Delete. Good luck.

Please use plain text.
georgica
My Carrier: Bell

[ Edited ]

Good advice. It worked. Thank you. One note though: you need to press down the shift button to select them.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jagged1
My Device: BlackBerry Playbook
My Carrier: None

Isn't that just wonderful. My wife has over 800 pictures stored. I don't think I'm going to sit here and select each one!
Please use plain text.
georgica
My Carrier: Bell

To select all pictures you keep the shift button depressed and scroll down. It does not take much time at all.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jagged1
My Device: BlackBerry Playbook
My Carrier: None

I found an easier way to do it. When you're connected to your computer, the Blackberry shows up as a drive in My Computer. Just right click on it, then open, and all the folders in your Blackberry are shown. Open the folder you want, right click select all, then delete. It may take a few minutes, but it works like a charm.
Please use plain text.