Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

New Contributor
chris531
My Device: Not Specified

icon

I have a globe icon with a 1 next to it at the top of the home page. It showed up after a failed attempt to go online, there was a messages that asked if I would like to save the request. I said yes and the icon has been there ever since. I have tried many things to no avail!!!
Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: icon

If I have it correct, that's a browser push icon.  Go to your Messages folder, press the BB menu button and select "View Folder".  Open the browser messages folder and you can find the message there and delete it.

I hope that works correctly for you!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
chris531
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Re: icon

Awesome. Than so much! I was on that train of thought but could not seem to find it. But I had my message folder hidden so that didn't help. Than again!
Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Re: icon

Glad to help! :smileyhappy:

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.