Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

musical keyboard app for Storm???

We're new to Blackberry and want to know if anyone is working on an app for a musical keyboard on the Storm, similar to what I-Phone comes with?  I strongly suspect there are lots of music lovers who want to play music in their Blackberrys...RJ
Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: musical keyboard app for Storm???

There is one.  Do a search for Storm Piano (or StormPiano - all one word) and you'll find a few links to a free piano app.

Or you can buy one off of the BlackBerry App World - They have one called Pocket Piano.  Just do a search for it within the App World (assuming you have it installed on your phone). 

The apps still have apparently have a ways to go before they are perfect, but you can always check them out and make up your own mind. Smiley Happy

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

This is very helpful...thanks alot...RJ
Contributor
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: torch

Hello,

I want to make my own paino application,I  have  search many times but not got any solution.

can you please let me know from where I should start to develop the own Piano app.

Thanks.

Thanks
With Best Regards
Ashutosh Srivatava