Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

Visitor
osayaw
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: MTN Ghana

Re: "The media being played is of an unsupported format".

Hi,

Am also having the same problem. have any of you had a solution to this? Pls help. I started to experience this problem after upgrade my device os to 6.0

Please use plain text.
LarryJJ
My Device: BB Bold
My Carrier: O2

If you check on BB support is says " Using Windows Media Player as your music source, if you try to sync a playlist that contains .wma files with Windows Media Lossless encoding, the playlist isn't playable on your device and you receive the following message: "The media “01 nagaiaida” being played is of an unsupported format." So I downloaded iTunes and reloaded the music from that source and it works.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
lawrencetunde12
My Device: curve 6
My Carrier: student

[ Edited ]

Hello palz, the solution to d problem yu av all bin encountered is dat~ if yu av flash light application on yur fone yu will hav to delete it, afta deleting it let it rebot, just giv it a try nd yu will c dat it will work out cos av encountered dis type of problem on my bb b4 nd dats wot I did, add me up on my bb pin {REMOVED}, tenks

Mod Edit: Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
lawrencetunde12

[ Edited ]

Hello, just delete d flash light app on ur phone, add me up on my bb pin {REMOVED}

Mod Edit: Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
lawrencetunde12

[ Edited ]

Av tried it on my fone nd it works out, believe me, here is my pin {REMOVED}

Please use plain text.