Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

alz
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

ring tone

I am trying to get back to the standard ring. I recently applied a song ring tone but would like an actual ring. how do i get back?
Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: ring tone

From the home screen, press the BB button to show all the icons.  Scroll down to Sounds and select/click it.  What you're going to see first is a selection of sound profiles.  If you scroll below that though, you can select Set Ring Tones/Alerts.  Once you're in this menu, its easy.  Click on Phone, then under Ring Tone, select the ring tone you like.  The original ringtone that came on the phone is Ringer_ClassicPhone.  If you lightly select it (no click) and wait a second, it'll actually play the ring tone so you know what it sounds like.  You can also test out the others to see if you prefer any of them.

:smileyhappy:

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!