Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

My Device: Not Specified

setting times for calendar events

This seems like a dumb question but I can't find instructions or a mechanism for setting the time for a calendar event. I select the nearest hour on the day I need and have the option of changing it from AM to PM but no capability to change it from 1:00 to 1:30. What am I missing?
Developer

Re: setting times for calendar events

On your day page, scroll down to the time and it will highlight. Click on the hour or minutes and you will be able to adjust from there.
Developer

When you click on a time it opens up the editor, just scroll to the time and click it (not the date) make sure your fingers are on the time.  It will give you the option to change it in 15 minute increments.
Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2582), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

And, for finer control of the schedule (instead of clicking the up and down arrows to change in 15 minute increments), you can bring up the keyboard and type in the exact numbers you want.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code