Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

nishthaksha
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9780

Re: setting up email outlook web access

Hi ,

I tried going via the steps given in the link above.
but as soon as i click continue after providing email and password , i get a message "Update Failed".

Thats it and i m not able to proceed further. 

How to go forward ?? 

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

nishthaksha wrote:

Hi ,

I tried going via the steps given in the link above.
but as soon as i click continue after providing email and password , i get a message "Update Failed".

Thats it and i m not able to proceed further. 

How to go forward ?? 

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Well, there are 6 links provided in the above thread, some of which have multiple possible paths you could be attempting to follow...can you perhaps guide us to which one you are attempting to follow? And, please be even more explicit about exactly how you are condcuting it...for example, are you trying this directly on your BlackBerry or via some other means? Further still, have you read and tried all of the suggestions already provided in this thread? I am sure that you'd prefer that I not repeat the same information that's already posted...if you do try them, please provide those specific results as well. Details will help us to most quickly try to help you.

Thanks!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
jimi_chowdhury
My Device: blackberry9790

Hello everybody