Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Storm™

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

so sad no WIFI in Blackberry storm 9500

[ Edited ]
So sad to know that there's no WiFi in my blackberry sotrm 9500, :mansad: it's so annoying and un acceptable that in the lastest model of storm there's no Wifi it's so wierd :smileysad: the world is moving on internet and WLAN is so common and every body wants to remain connected to his LAN or WAN network through his accesspoints and i cannot find WIFI (Wireless LAN) in blackberry storm 9500. i cant believe this :smileysad:
Message Edited by buttusmanali on 09-26-2009 06:02 PM
Regular Contributor
My Device: Storm

Re: so sad no WIFI in Blackberry storm 9500

Didn't you KNOW it had no wifi when you bought it???  It also doesn't display 1080p video either.  Nor does it wash your socks...  :smileyhappy:
Dave
New Contributor

Re: so sad no WIFI in Blackberry storm 9500 (solution)

If you are still within the first 30 days try returning the phone and waiting one to two months for the Storm 2.  This is scheduled to have WiFI.  At least it is a World poe with GSM versus most of Verizon that is CDMA an not compatible with anything else worldwide.

Cheers

Glenn

New Contributor

Re: so sad no WIFI in Blackberry storm 9500 (solution)

Thanks to Dave and Glenn, thanks to both of you, i really appreciate Glenn's answer cheers :smileyhappy: