Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Style™

New Contributor
deanb
My Device: Style 9670
My Carrier: sprint
Accepted Solution

Apps and bluetooth volume

My bluethooth headset volume is fine when I'm using it to make calls.   I have two streaming audio apps, Pandora and TuneIn Radio (latest versions of both).  The volume of those two apps is fine through the phone's speaker, but it is ridiculously low with the bluetooth headset, even when I turn up the volume to maximum on both the headset and the phone.  The bluetooth volume with apps is far below the bluetooth volume for phone calls.

Is there a fix for this?  The phone is a 9670, and it's software version is 6.0, if I'm reading it correctly.

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
hmthepirate
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Apps and bluetooth volume

Hello deanb,

Bluetooth headsets are mainly designed for usage with phone calls, not usually radio applications.

Have you tried contacting the vendor of the application for compatibility with Bluetooth devices?

Have you tried Bluetooth stereo head phones? 

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
deanb
My Device: Style 9670
My Carrier: sprint

Re: Apps and bluetooth volume

I found the answer on Pandora's website. 

http://help.pandora.com/customer/portal/articles/24339-using-bluetooth-with-pandora-on-blackberry

I got a mono A2DP bluetooth headset, and it works fine, now, with both Pandora and TuneIn.  The problem headset was non-A2DP.

Please use plain text.