Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Style™

abayomi511
My Device: blackberry 9670

BB 9670 voice dialing popups

Everytime I connect headphones voice dialing pops up continuously. started about 2 weeks ago. Can someone please help me?
Sprint carrier
Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: BB 9670 voice dialing popups

Hi abayomi511,

Welcome to BlackBerry support community forums. As a new comer to the community you would be better of checking some quick answers to basic BlackBerry questions. Like,

BlackBerry 101 will help you to get simple instructions for setting up your new device and learn specific features and functions about your BlackBerry smartphone.

Tips and Tricks will help you to get some shortcuts unique to your smartphone. Become a pro with your BlackBerry smartphone.

If you're looking for a specific query please use the search feature of the community before posting. If your desired query in not found in the forum then post your query in appropriate board mentioning your device OS version (Options -> About).

To know about this forum check this link Help the Community Help You!

Regarding your problem try this -

When you device is POWERED ON, remove the battery for a minute, and then reinsert the battery. This make a reboot to your device which resolves minor issues with the BlackBerry device.
Have fun and enjoy your stay!

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
Contributor
AdmiralSirJohn
My Device: Blackberry Style

Re: BB 9670 voice dialing popups

I have this problem, too, and rebooting does NOT fix it.

Note that the above said headPHONES not headSET.  For me, it happens when I connect my phone to a pair of old computer speakers, so that I can more effectively use the alarm clock function of the TuneIn Radio app.  But, instead of being greeted by my favorite radio station when I place it in its cradle, I hear that annoying voice tell me to "Say a command".

I tried removing it with the MaxMem app, but it doesn't work on the 9670.

NOTE: The convenience key is set to DO NOTHING.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Please use plain text.