If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Style™

New Contributor
DogAnchor
My Device: Style 9670
My Carrier: Boost Mobile

Bluetooth problems.

I have a Rocketfish RF-MAB2 headset that works perfectly with my Dell laptop and my old 8330, but intermittently loses connection to my Style.  And the phone also has a slow connection to my PlayBook, and sometimes it takes a couple of tries to find the phone.  A reset (alt+shift+del) solves the problem for a very short period of time and a battery pull solves it for about a hour.  This problem started about 2 weeks ago, and the phone is only 3 months old. It seems fairly obvious that it is the Bluetooth radio in the phone.  I have never had a problem with a Blackberry before now.  I have been trying for more than a week to contact somebody at Blackberry and Boost.  And can't seem to be able to talk to a human or find an auto-response that addresses this problem or warranties.  Can somebody tell me how to make a warranty claim?

Please use plain text.