Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Style™

New Contributor
Macksrthebest
My Device: style 9670
My Carrier: sprint

Discontinuing devices

Has anyone heard of blackberry discontinuing all of their devices later this year????? a sprint rep had told me that when I was looking for a battery my my discontiued bb style

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
thomas_b42
My Device: BlackBerry Style 9670
My Carrier: Sprint

Re: Discontinuing devices

Have not heard, but you can find a battery on ebay for $10.00. At least I got one :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
ggastaris
My Device: Not Specified

Hell yea theyre discontinuing them,  later this year they are releasing an even better phone tho to replace them. 

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

ggastaris wrote:

Hell yea theyre discontinuing them,  later this year they are releasing an even better phone tho to replace them. 

The original poster stated that BlackBerry is discontinuing ALL of their devices later this year.  Your nonsense isn't helping the situation.  Unless, of course, you have proof of this happening.  If so, I'd LOVE to see it.

I'm sure I won't be hearing back from ggastaris.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
ggastaris
My Device: Not Specified

Yea u will. Here i am.  Do some research there all discontinued later this year when bb10 comes out. I guess i told him. Wont be hearing back from billj

Please use plain text.