Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Style™

New Contributor
thomas_b42
My Device: BlackBerry Style 9670

Style reboot problem, has there been a fix?

I have the Style and it has been rebooting its self for the past month and a half now. I have replaced the battery and it still has the problem. Has BB been about to resolve this problem or am I going to go back to Samsung also?

I've had my style for about one and a half years, sprint has been good to me I've been with them ever sense they have been around.

The problem happens when I try sending a text, taking a picture with flash, when I flip the phone open, it will happen when its just sitting there.

Meanwhile, I hope BB has been working on this. As far as I can see from other users BB is waiting for on of us to find the problem and fix for them? No pleased with what I'm seeing today.

Sincerely

Thomas

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
ggastaris
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Style reboot problem, has there been a fix?

It stopped after replacing the battery for me. Did u get a used battery or a new one?  That is classic bad battery signs. When it happened to be, just after a year, after it rebooted, the battery was almost all the way dead. When i looked at my battery it was bulged like a balloon.  This is the only phone that i ever had to get a new battery for. My 5 or 6 year old pearl still has the original battery working strong. 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
thomas_b42

I got it off ebay, said it was new, came in a sealed package. It was only $9.99 :smileyhappy: I'll look for another.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
thomas_b42

Thanks for your replies and help.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
howiefelter
My Device: Blackberry Style-9670

I had the same problem bought a new battery and all is good.
Please use plain text.