Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Style™

Trusted Contributor
SGoodman
My Device: PlayBook, Z10

Upload Error

[ Edited ]

Greetings,

I download the Box "app", which turned out not to be an app at all, but rather a link to a web page. When I try to upload images to the box website, I get the following error:

https://m.app.box.com
Upload Rate Limit Exceeded

How can I find out if this error message is coming from Box website, or from my phone?

Thanks,

Shane.

Z10 (version 10.2.1.3442)
LTE Playbook (version 2.1.0.1917)
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: Upload Error

Hello,

Contact your mobile service provider to find out if it's coming from them. If not, then it's coming from the Box website, and you'd have to inquire of them how to get past that.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Trusted Contributor
SGoodman
My Device: PlayBook, Z10

I posted in message in Telus Mobility's forum.

I don't think that the error would be coming from the website. The 11 MB file size is under their 250 MB limit, and I think it would be unusual form them to set an "upload rate".

Thanks,

Shane.

Z10 (version 10.2.1.3442)
LTE Playbook (version 2.1.0.1917)
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

I agree, but cannot know 100%. Only the parties involved can know to that level.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Bidyut
My Device: Curve 9220

Re: Whatsapp

whats app msg showing in mail item,,,

can anybody suggest regarding this issue.

SGoodman wrote:

Greetings,

I download the Box "app", which turned out not to be an app at all, but rather a link to a web page. When I try to upload images to the box website, I get the following error:

https://m.app.box.com
Upload Rate Limit Exceeded

How can I find out if this error message is coming from Box website, or from my phone?

Thanks,

Shane.