Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Style™

ashmoexohh
My Device: Style 9670
My Carrier: Sprint

Voicemail says its unavailable

I downloaded a suggested app from sprint called voice-to-text, where my voicemails would come in as text messages. This was a free trial, however i did not like the application so i deleted it, but now when people call my phone it says my voice mailbox is unavailable, and everytime someone calls i get a text from 9326 saying the number that called me and saying to hear my message i have to subscribe to the Sprint Voicemail-2-Text application. How do i get my normal blackberry voicemail back?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dsaslav
My Device: Tour 9630

Re: Voicemail says its unavailable

I'm having the same problem.  Did it resolve itself?  Or did someone help?

David

David Saslav
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
chipgallo
My Device: 9930 Bold

I have this same problem with a corporate BB. I installed the Sprint Voicemail-2-Text trial. It expired. The app icon would not allow me to unsubscribe with a network error. The VM via the phone said the VM box was unavailable.

I turned off the application rights but callers still cannot leave a message. How to uninstall or disable this thing?

thanks!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
chipgallo
My Device: 9930 Bold

I called the developer of the app and the way to disable call forwarding to their system is:

from your cell phone. I just did it and resolved my issue.

Please use plain text.