Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Style™

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Style 9670 smartphone
My Carrier: Sprint

Yahoo Instant Messenger on my Blackberry Style 9670 smartphone

I have been trying to log into my yahoo IM from my  Blackberry phone but it keeps telling me it can't connect to the server. I took  my phone to sprint but they said the problem is not the phone but the  app.

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Yahoo Instant Messenger on my Blackberry Style 9670 smartphone

The issue is also affecting google talk.  I'm currently on the phone with blackberry mid-level technical support.  I have to convince them that my device software doesn't need to be reloaded.

You need to call sprint and demand that they escalate the issue to blackberry directly.  The more of us that call in, the better shot we have of actually getting blackberry to look at this issue.

My Device: Torch
My Carrier: AT&T

I also have been unable to login to yahoo messenger all day. My carrier is AT&T - they seem indifferent to the problem.
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: Verizon

Please, ask ATT to put you through to blackberry technical support. File a ticket with blackberry.
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Style 9670 smartphone
My Carrier: Sprint

Thank you so much for your help! After being on the phone with Sprint for two hours (most of that time being on hold), they created a ticket and then connected me to Blackberry Support who told me they were working on fixing the problem. By 8:00 last night mine was working again. I hope they were able to get your issue fixed as well. Again, thanks for the help!

My Device: nike
My Carrier: tuertyui

Contributor
My Device: Treo 700w
My Carrier: Virgin

Hello friends,

I've been receiving the "cannot connect to server" message for few days now. It worked OK earlier. Common Cineplex.

Regards,

Ritchie

www.txt2get.com