Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Style™

dianason
My Device: Style

how to enter numbers DURING a phone call

Hi all,

Have tried googling this to no avail. I've had some frustrating experiences trying to make conference calls or navigate voicemail systems using my Style. Once connected, I'm asked to enter a passcode or "press 1 for customer service." I've tried holding down the alt key and pressing the number on the keypad but that never works. What is the correct way for me to do this? Once again, this is after I have placed a call. I am not asking how to dial 1-800-SLEEPY. 

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: how to enter numbers DURING a phone call

I'm not really familiar with the Style but every other BlackBerry model I've seen has a little icon showing a dialpad.  If yours doesn't show such an icon while in a call, perhaps pressing the BB menu key will allow for a "show keypad" option.

I hope that helps you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
dianason
My Device: Style

Thanks, Bill, I tried but I don't see a dialpad icon on the screen during a call. Only: Speaker, Mute, Flash and Add Participant. Pressing the BB menu key offers a meno of options but none are for a dialpad.

Anyone else have any ideas?

Please use plain text.
New Developer
NdotIndia
My Device: blackberry bold 9900 ( I am a blackberry application developer)

I don't know anything reg this. Will help you I come to know.

Please use plain text.