Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Themes & Animated Graphics

New Contributor
kamilosg
My Device: Curve 9360

Cannot find my theme on blackberry App World

Hi, 

Do You know why I cannot find my 2 themes on blackberry app world? It name is "Mosaic Dark Pink" and when I put in search field "mosaic" or "dark" I can find it. But when I put "pink" I cannot. I have also other pink theme which contains 3 words and one word is "pink" and I can normally find it. With one it doesn't work. Any ideas?

Developer
webmann
My Device: Torch 9810

Re: Cannot find my theme on blackberry App World

appworld uses the keywords in a lot of different ways,so just be patient,it will work with those keywords later on.It all works with your rankings,page impressions and search phrases like in search engines :Shifty:

BlackBerry Junction
http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/vendor/18485
Contributor
tutibreaker
My Device: Curve 9380

when u upload a theme in the appworld, thy have to aprove it, after is aproved toke 24 to 48 hours to be show in the appworld
Th tecnology is upon us !!
New Contributor
kamilosg
My Device: Curve 9360

Ok I understand but it still not working only with this theme. And there is no way to do something with it? I could understand if it would not work with whole name, but why only with word "pink" which is the most important in this case :smileyhappy: