Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Themes & Animated Graphics

PeterjayAnthony
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9330
My Carrier: Sprint

Curve 9330 Theme troubles.

Im currently using my Blackberry curve 9330 running os6 throught the sprint network. Ive beeing trying for a few hours to use Theme Builder 6 to make a theme for my blackberry, it might be weird but I really want my blackberry to look like the 8330 curve with the non-tiled icons and have the same icons. So i go through make the whole theme but when i export it to my blackberry it doesnt show up to use it. When i start up the theme builder my phones model isnt listed so i used the 9300 series uption. Is there another model i should hit to get my theme to work on my phone.

ps Ive only been a blackberry user for a few months so im not 100% great with this stuff.. HELPPP

Please use plain text.
Developer
dwaynedm
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8900
My Carrier: --

Re: Curve 9330 Theme troubles.

Hey,

You said your Blackberry 9330 is running OS 6. Yes, you need to select the 'Blackberry 9300 Series' option. In the Layout type did you select 'Custom6' ? 'Custom' is for a custom OS 5 theme, whereas 'Custom6' is for a custom OS 6 theme. Hence you need to select Custom6 in order to make your theme.

Hope that helps you.

Let me know what happens! :smileyhappy:

1. If any post helps you please click  Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.

2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.