Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Themes & Animated Graphics

Highlighted
New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Having Trouble With Simulator

So Far,

I have downloaded the Plazmic 4.7 and the update. I have downloaded the 4.7.0.148 (verizon) simulator, as well as a couplt other storm simulators. My problem is when I run the theme builder and try to utilize the simulator to check my theme, the simulator wont work. It launches the simulator but does not load anything onto the simulated storm. I get one of two errors, either the simulator launches and the hour glass never goes away, or I get an error message that says there is somthing missing and it wont work. 

Do you have any idea how I can get my simulator to work?

New Developer

Re: Having Trouble With Simulator

I am also having trouble with the simulator.

Spec's: Verizon BB Tour 9630, Theme Builder 4.7 with patch installed, simulator downloaded  Tour 4.7

When I try to load the simulator I recieve a message "The version of the current simulator (4.7.1.40) is not supported by the current version of theme/device combination" I choose OK and then simulator attempts to load and then " Simiulator not ready. request cancelled"

Any ideas.

Thanks

New Developer

Re: Having Trouble With Simulator

One more message to add to above post " Internal error . "Unhandled C++ exception"